--- Louis Proyect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Wednesday, January 14th, 2004
> I’ll Be Voting For Wesley Clark / Good-Bye Mr. Bush
> — by Michael Moore

Those of us who are "impractical" enough to
> oppose the two capitalist
> parties today will I'm sure be seen as the true
> heirs of the abolitionists
> of that age.

We have to take what we can get until we're class
consciously organized and therefore powerful enough to
take it ALL back.  After all, we created the wealth,
power and glory forever.  Until we realize that and
organize accordingly, we take what we can get.  Our
freedom is fettered by this necessity.  Our lack of
class conscious organization makes us weak and subject
to liberal polytricksters.  While many of our class
comrades are out snowmobiling and watching the latest
TV sports, some are actually daring to consider a vote
against their current leader.

Wanting to uproot a right-wing moron like Bush is one
thing and a good thing at that.  The social revolution
is another, deeper project, which will probably go
better with Shrub and his weeds out of State power.
At least, that's my view.

Of course, I don't see anything wrong with pointing
out the fallacies of "belief in the system via
liberalism" either.

Regards,
Mike B)

=====
Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself
out of much of life. So aim above morality.
Be not simply good; be good for something.

Henry David Thoreau

http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal