Are you saying that you'd urge a vote for Bush to keep
Clark out of the Presidency, if that was what the
choice was to be limited to?

BTW folks, I don't see the choice of which candidate
will be selected to run against Bush to be in our
hands.  These decisions are made by the big boys and
the people who sub to this list ain't amongst THEM.

Regards to all,

Mike B)

 --- k hanly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
thought that Michael Moore was being a standup
> comic in suggesting he
> would vote for Wesley Clark. Clark is the guy who
> ordered a Brit commander
> to block Pristina airport with tanks so the Russians
> couldnt land but the
> Brit said that he did not want to start world war
> III and didnt go along
> with the order. And he is supposed to be an
> improvement on Bush?
>
> Cheers, Ken Hanly
>
> PS> sorry about the tabula rasa...

time.