----- Original Message -----
From: "Eugene Coyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This interlocking series of contracts has the right of free speech?

I think the series of responses Shemano gives in this thread is sillier
than neo-classical micro.  He describes a total phantasy world, just as
the micro theorists do.  But the world both try to hide is terribly real.

 This stuff is much worse than people have been asked to leave the list
over.  Disgusting stuff.  I'd say beneath contempt, but I don't know
what is lower.

Gene Coyle

I'd say the legal world he describes is all too real and we must learn to
think about it a lot harder than we've done. Contractarianism is very
powerful ideology; contract law is the performative core of capitalism.

Legal fiction is an oxymoron.

Ian