That was a piece on that list a while back...
I have been folowing the oil issue here and there. I know that MJ use to have much to say on the topic. I have read articles pro and con of the forthcoming hubbert peak, in th end it appeared to me as the differences were more to do with the timing. ie 2006 2010 ETC. but what was certain the damn substance was running out or is to run out and substites are costly

Hari Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Soula: "Jones was not only right.. his little peace on the castration of Japanese capital was one good piece of Leninist analysis"

Could someone give me a link to that please?
Thx,
Hari

Do you Yahoo!?