Hi Mikkel

Yes, well done. Firm, clear, without being strident.

On 19/01/13 22:23, Philip Durbin wrote:
No, it took a long time because it's so thoughtful and thorough! Great job,
Mikkel!
On Jan 19, 2013 3:53 AM, "Mikkel Eide Eriksen"<mikkel.erik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

Took a little longer than expected due to other commitments, but I've
created an issue here:
https://github.com/FamilySearch/gedcomx/issues/228

Please comment as you see fit.

Mikkel