A. Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was just gonna say. It???s pointless for anyone but the author to
> check POD or test coverage.

        I agree about the POD coverage. But if I got a different level of
code coverage on somebody else's system than my own? I'd be very interested
in finding out why. I was actually considering playing with YACSmoke and
Devel::Cover to make a site that shows the code coverage metrics for all of
CPAN, but then I realised that I'm getting far too obsessed with this
testing stuff and I need to focus on writing real code if I ever want to
finish an application. :-)

                - Tyler