Adam Kennedy wrote:

[...]

I'd actually love to see some statistics, if we are collecting any, of the "good vs bad" scores for the various kwalitee elements over time.

That might give us a better idea of how big an impact there is.

Of course, we wouldn't have any stats from before CPANTS existed...

The truth is out there, if you care to ferret it out. You just have to pull down the previous versions of modules from one of the backpan.

David

--
Much of the propaganda that passes for news in our own society is given to immobilising and pacifying people and diverting them from the idea that they can confront power. -- John Pilger