On Monday 26 February 2007 06:35, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

> Or me. I have a personal hate relationship with MockObject in this way.
> I love MockObject. I hate getting warnings about 3 party modules use of
> can in my test suite.

Ideally those third parties would fix their buggy code, but after countless
messages, a couple of articles, and a couple of years of saying "If you're
going to write OO code, at least pretend to support objects", I'm not sure if
it's working.

I'm open to a patch that allows people who know what they're doing to disable
the warnings.  Adrian said he might write one.

-- c