Hi Perl-QA group,

I am new to testing using PERL rather I am new to Perl too. And wanted to get some pointers as far as the testing is concerned:

1) What methadology is usually used to mangae the test data/ Test scripts?
2) Is there any editor that can be used to write the Perl test script?
3) If I am writing the test script for the application under test for mulitple browers [namely - IE 7.0(Windows), Fire Fox 2.0(Windows) & Safari 1.3.2 (Mac - OSX)], do we need to create multiple test scripts?

I will appreciate any information you might have on above questions.

Regards,
Smita