On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 09:54:10AM -0500, Matthew Horsfall (alh) wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) <
> philippe.bru...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > - as a side remark, it would be great if the companies that use perl
> >   would give back some of the money they saved by not having to pay
> >   for a Perl license especially for an event like this one, that is
> >   targetted at improving perl & cpan
> >

> Agreed, I just wouldn't word it quite like that.

Oops. That wasn't meant to be read by sponsors. ;-)

> And as previously stated, you can count on at least $500 from
> http://dyn.com, probably towards the end of February

Thanks!

Our treasurer is going to email you with questions about logo,
company description, and receipts.

I've already put in the new item, and updated the budget.

Thanks again!

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Mankind is the story of the same mistakes in different places.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #1 (Image))