> David Hiltz wrote:
> >    Hello Aldo -
> >
> >    I wanted to submit my vote for the 'SetTextAlign' function so I can
> >    graphically center text on a Button.
>
> the Button object has already -align and -valign options:
> straight from the docs:
>
>     -align   => left/center/right (default left)
>     -valign  => top/center/bottom

  yes, but I need to do this through a $DC object not a real button.

  I thought the default was to center text horizontally (-align => center).

  ...or If there is a way to find the 'true' width used by graphic
  text that would work also.

  I think SetTextAlign is a function for aligning text based on a MoveTo
  operation.  Not sure on this as I haven't tried it.

  -dhiltz