Eric C. Hansen wrote:
> Aldo, can the -sort property be enhanced in a future Win32::GUI release to
> continually keep the listbox items sorted as some items are removed and
then
> added back?  How does Visual Basic do this, or does it do this?

sorry, the functionality is there, I just missed to specify how it works.
for an item to be automatically added in correct sort order, you must use
the Add() or AddString() method. if you use InsertItem() instead, the
string is appended at the end of the list and no sort is done.
the docs will be corrected, thanks for pointing it out!

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
# Aldo Calpini
%_ = split undef, join ' ', qw(fahokem
xritajbugne csuctawer jhdtlrnpqloevkshpr
); print map $_{$_}, sort keys %_;