> various options in control creations (eg. -sort in this case) are
> just bits of style internally (in this case, LBS_SORT); so, if you
> are not familiar with Windows Programming, I mean *C* Programming,
> and you don't know how Windows controls work, and you don't have
> WINUSER.H available (possibly memorized line by line), and you
> are not able to read and understand the GUI.xs source code, please
>
>     DON'T USE -style!
>     DON'T USE -style!
>     DON'T USE -style!

Wouldn't it suffice if you include some default styles? So that we do
not have to remember all the constants necessary for this or that,
but only change the default that would be used if we would not use
-style.

So instead of

 -style => WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL | 3 | WS_TABSTOP,

we would write

 -style => DEFAULT_LISTBOX_STYLE | WS_TABSTOP,

Or maybe

 -styleAND => WS_TABSTOP,
 -stypeANDNOT => ...

Or something else ?

Jenda

== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==
 The phenomenon of UFO doesn't say anything about
    the presence of intelligence in space.
  It just shows how rare it is here on the earth.
                                    A.C.Clarke