--On Friday, July 9, 2004 4:54 AM -0700 "Spitzer, Robert L. (Newport News)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you turn off Windows Integrated Authentication and Anonymous
Authentication and enable Basic, IIS will use the credentials entered in
the browser prompt to run the script.  Hope this helps.

Hmm ... I have Windows Integrated on, and Basic on. Let's see ... Nope. I get the same error message, I even restarted the IIS Service to make sure it took.

Thanks for the idea though!

Michael