--On Friday, July 9, 2004 9:15 AM -0700 Steven Manross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The local admin or Domain admin?  If local (and IIS is not on a DC) then
yes, that may be your problem,  Because the local admin won't have
access (what's the error you are getting..  That'll tell us right away.
0x80070005 ??? -- I think that's Access denied...)

If I use Integrated Authentication and login as a Domain/Enterprise Admin then yes my code works fine.

However. I want to be able to give non Admin users access to this website, so that they can perform SOME administrative type things. Hence why I want to be able to pass alternative credentials to the Activew Directory Bind. That way they can login as themselves, and then run this web script as a domain/Enterprise Admin.

-check the NTFS perms on the IIS pages to make sure they have access.

I'll check all these out when I'm back on Monday.

Thanks!

Michael