[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't think it is possible to just run something in the script without
> refreshing the page (reloading the script), however knowing the ingenuity
> of full-time Perl hackers I would not be surprised if someone has figured
> out how to do something similar.

I haven't tried anything like this, but I would think some JS in a frame
could be used to call a CGI script and refresh just the frame it's in.
You could have the form sit in a frame all by itself.

I'm not entirely sure that you couldn't do it even without a frame (I'm
not that conversant in JS) - maybe just a table or row/column in the table ?