On 2019-12-04 08:47, yary wrote:
Requoting myself with emphasis

/> If you can post a *_file_* that does that, I'll eat my hat!/

show me an "exapmle.raku" file that the command "perl6 example.raku" won't interpolate variables in Windows but will in Unix in a buggy way, and I'll eat my hat. I'm not here to discuss command-line interpretation in DOS cmd.exe vs Bourne-shell /bin/sh vs Bourne-again-shell /usr/local/bin/bash etc.

-y

Hi Yary,

Oh it is consistent.  It was my misunderstanding
the '\' was not to be interpreted.  Your hat is
safe.   On the other hand, egg on my face, well,
lets say you get use to it.

:-)

-T

--