I have replied to the other thread about cardinals because you raised a particularly interesting topic with some deep roots in mathematics and semiotics (though you may not have realised it). As I said below, you have a unique ability to ask questions. Perhaps what can be annoying is that you don't always listen to the answer.

Regards,

Richard

On 15/01/2020 22:39, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
On 2020-01-15 14:18, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
Thank you Richard for this long and thoughtful answer.

I have already given up on Todd, I'm glad to see others haven't (yet).  What will follow is probably a response that is either: a. everybody is against me, b. the Raku community won't listen, c. the various variations on those themes.  I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Richard has not liked me for a long time.  There
is really not anything I can do about it but
maybe wait him out.  I can say the sky is a lovely
shade of blue and he would find something offensive
in the remark.

     "a. everybody is against me, b. the Raku
     community won't listen, c. the various variations
     on those themes"

Uhhhh.  I complain about the documentation and the
difficulty in try to get it fixed.  The rest of Raku,
I absolute adore and have said so, so many times
that I fear I am being tiresome.

And the "everybody is against me" remark is in your
head.  I have NEVER said anything like this.  Complaining
about the state of the documentation is not complaining
that everyone is against me.

And to add, I really like the folks on this group
as well as thank them profusely when they help me.
I am also starting to be able to return the favor and
help others.

And I even like you too.  You help me with things
and you don't even like me.  That is a good character
trait on your part.  I will wear you down eventually.

Raku and the members of this group are awesome.

-T