On 2020-01-15 16:47, Tom Browder wrote:
On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 18:38 ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <perl6-us...@perl.org <mailto:perl6-us...@perl.org>> wrote:

    On 2020-01-15 15:50, Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-users wrote:
     > So, the way you behave with him is just nasty and evil. Please stop
     > doing that.

    That is in your own head.

Todd, why can't you clone the doc repo and take just one doc chunk you think could be better, fix it, and submit a pull request?

-Tom

Hi Tom,

Well, because:

1) I don't know how, and
2) I am not that good at it (yet)

So I have tried posting what I find
to the bug reported, but I can't get past my
good e-friend JJ, so I gave up.  I can't
even get him to fix the C String error.

So I post them here.  JJ actually took the one
about the missing graphic.  Kind of surprised me.
Had I posted it to the bug reported, I believe it
would have been kicked out.

Primarily, I try to stick with helping people here
when I can and posting my keeper files when I
think it will help others.

I am currently working on a massive paper on NativeCall.
Should be done with it within the month. I even
include link in it to where to get help.  I also
discuss the relationship between C variables and Win
API call, so you can actually figure out how to use
NativeCall.

I will get better at this.

-T