Hi Warren,

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:54:49 +0800
Warren Pang <war...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> We are already using perl PDL and something similar.
> The streaming framework is mainly used for real time data analysis.
> Tyler from Apache Beam project has wrote a great book about streaming
> system:
> http://streamingsystems.net/
> So I have interest to know if there is the perl implementation for that.

I think I get the general idea. You can try bridging perl 5 to Java, Python, or
whatever's APIs using the Inline::* modules such as
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Inline-Java/lib/Inline/Java.pod
. Some of them work fairly well from my experience (caveat: I currently
comaintain
Inline-Ruby:
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Inline-Ruby/lib/Inline/Ruby.pod
)

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://youtu.be/GoEn1YfYTBM - Tiffany Alvord - “Fall Together”

Selina: How may I be of service?
Alan: Well, according to the Codex, we’re supposed to be slain by you.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Selina-Mandrake/