At 12:29 PM -0300 5/10/02, Daniel Grunblatt wrote:
>On Fri, 10 May 2002, Aldo Calpini wrote:
>  > also, to inspect core_ops.c in the debugger (instead of the not-so-helpful
>  > core.ops), I had to comment all the #line directives in core_ops.c.
>I hate that too.

If you want to throw in a patch to turn of #line directives if an
environment variable, say PARROT_NO_LINE, is true, that'd be cool. On
second thought, don't bother--I'll go do it now. :)

>  > what is your opinion about these changes? if you think they're worthy, I
>>  can submit a patch.
>My , not so important, opinion is that a patch would be great.

Heh. You underestimate your opinion. Still, I think a patch would be
great as well, so Aldo, if you would, fire away!
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk