At 08:35 PM 8/6/00 +0000, Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
>Ken Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >(And if
> >we say something like "this is fast" people will ignore all the warnings.)
>
>As one of the worst offenders I certainly will ;-)

Works for me. :) People have always had the capability to fundamentally
mess with perl, and this really isn't any different. (If your perl module
had an XS component and loaded in first, you could completely remap what
all the opcodes did, not that anyone ever went this far) Just better
documented and with clearer lines around the "implementation may change" parts.