It also fails, with @ISA mutation.

That's why _all_ subroutines would need a unique hash value.

To paraphrase, All problems can be solved with a suitable amount of
indirection.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183