Simon --

> After I've done PerlUndef and the assembler patch, it would be <hint
> type="big">really really great</hint> if we had some interesting
> examples using these PMCs; similarly, I'd like to know if the
> maintainers of the little languages (Hey, Gregor, where did you
> disappear to?)

I haven't fallen off the edge of the Earth yet. It just looks that
way :)

I'm in M^3 (Major Marketing Mode) right now, and its keeping me way
busier than I'd like...

> are planning to do anything with PMCs this time around.

I'd love to make Jako do some PMC stuff. The most important thing to
me would probably be arrays of integers (since I could convert the
queens.jako example to use them relatively easily). Assuming I've got
good integer arrays, I've still got some thinking to do to determine
the smallest set of changes that would allow me to get the thing
working.

I've been following the list, but I'm not clear on the status of
PerlIntArray PMCs. In/out, ready/hold-off?

Regards,

-- Gregor
/            Inspiration >> Innovation >> Excellence (TM)             \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax