Simon --

> > If you think I'm missing the point/boat in some way, by all means slide
> > me a clue.
>
> Hell no. The less work needs doing before 0.0.3 the better. :) Jako's
> just fine, but as you're the language designer

Cool! I'm a language designer! :) Although, I'm not really sure Jako is
much of a language, and its been evolved, not designed, but I won't tell
anyone if you don't... To build a Jako that is the way I would design
it, I think I need to partner with someone who's better at compiler
implementation than me. It would be awesome, actually, if we could come
up with a middle layer so I could write multiple high-level languages,
leaving the tricky stages for code written once by some very clever
folks. In fact, the "Real" Jako I want to implement could be close to
that...

> I wanted to make sure
> you were happy with just int/num/string types and didn't want to do
> anything fancy. Yet.

Want : Will :: Yes : No
(sigh)

Regards,

-- Gregor
/            Inspiration >> Innovation >> Excellence (TM)             \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax