At 9:44 AM -0400 9/8/04, Josh Wilmes wrote:
At 9:23 on 09/08/2004 EDT, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - executing programs in any kind of sophisticated way (fork/exec, pipes)

We do get system and popen, though.

Well, system at least. popen is not part of the c89 spec as far as I know.

Bah. :( I was working on the assumption that it was, since popen requires stdio.h.

This URL is a fairly handy reference:
  http://www.unix.org/version3/inttables.pdf

Now *that* is a really useful table. Cool! -- Dan