> Perl6 should allow scalars and arrays to be tagged such that they are
> interpolated in single quotish context.

How do you turn it off?  I want to keep a way to specify stuff without any
interpolation whatsoever. I see the usefulness of this sort of quoting,
but I also see the usefulness of being absolutely able to turn all
interpolation off.

This seems mostly an issue in heredocs (though I appreciate your
generalization to all single quotish contexts.)

I wonder if perhaps it might be possible to combine some of the ideas
from the white-space heredoc discussion and join them to this one and
come up with a nice syntax for a sort of modified here-doc.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Dept. of Physics