In a perl program I found the need to determine the command line swithches
passed to perl to be used to invoke the program. But I couldn't find
anything that gave this. There is $^X but that's limited.

I needed to reinvoke perl with all the -S and -I etc. commands.

(I needed a daemon that could reload itself, but without the -S and -I
commands the runtime environment is not fully reflected. And if running
under -T the enviornment is not trusted.)

Is there something there already?

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183