On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 10:34  AM, Larry Wall wrote:

On the other hand, the current rule for recognizing the *end* of a
name in the style of operator:=+ is to go till the next whitespace,
on the assumption that we'll never have (shudder) whitespace operators.
Oooh, I nominate whitespace to be the concatenation operator!

  my $foo = $bar $bat;

;-)

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]