On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:13:39AM +0200, Markus Laire wrote:
> Also the idea of allways using 'function' style for something so
> basic like superpositions doesn't appeal to me.

Superpositions are "basic" in a fabric-of-the-universe kind of way, but
they are hardly basic in the everyone-learns-them-in-grade-school kind
of way. I think the latter is more important for huffman coding of
operators for the unwashed masses. But I'm willing change my mind if we
start teaching everyone superpositions in grade school :-)

Or if someone can show that they aren't really something new and
amazing, but something old and comfortable but with a funny name and
more power.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff