On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 06:58:52PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Lazzaro) writes:
> > Big, Big HOLE in the middle.  _Who_ is fleshing out the mindless,
> > trivial details that Larry posts to this list, and _who_ is
> > creating/updating the documentation to reflect those changes?  Anyone?
>
> Allison is, but she was too modest to say so. (And I fear, too busy
> to check in much in the recent past. :( )
>
> It's all at http://cvs.perl.org/cvsweb/perl6/doc/design/

The updates to A1 are finished and pending approval. A2's updates are
half finished. The rest of the revisions to the Apocalypses and Exegeses
are in the form of extensive notes.

Feel free to send me documentation patches (follow Parrot's format:
http://www.parrotcode.org/patchfaq). They'll be accepted if they're
clearly written, technically correct and relevant. They'll be subject to
my edits and a review process by the entire design team. And keep in
mind that I've probably gotten 5 other patches for the same bit, so
your patch may not be the one that gets published.

Allison