At 11:15 PM +0000 11/6/02, Simon Cozens wrote:
I think you're equating a pool of "available" talent and labor with
a pool of willing talent and labour. Everyone is willing to offer
suggestions, but few people - you being one of the few - are willing
to put the time into thrashing these suggestions out into a coherent
set of documentation.
This is an important observation most people miss. You can (and I've dealt with quite a few) find people who will spend hours, days, or weeks of their lives writing email discussing some damn thing or other that doesn't exist, yet never actually make that thing exist even if it'd only take an hour or two to do.

Here is my suggested solution to the problem.
And, though, snipped, a fine solution it is, with two caveats:

1) There *must* be someone who will drive the discussion, or it will wander off into some bizarre corner and die

2) Under no circumstances can Larry be allowed to subscribe, or even read, the lists. :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk