Austin Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think this is something that we'll want as a "mode", a la
> case-insensitivity. Think of it as "mark insensitivity."

Makes sense to me, but...

> Maybe it can just roll into :i?

It will probably get used in _conjunction_ with case-insensitivity
quite a lot, but I suspect people will want to be able to use one
without the other.

Since mark-insensitivity is probably mostly a non-issue in the ASCII
world, it would probably be a better candidate than average for being
turned on using a unicode character, if we're running low on letters
for designating these rules.

split//,"[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ --";$\=$ ;-> ();print$/