On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 04:31:01PM +0200, anonymous coward wrote:
: It's a funny old world...
: wrote Dan Sugalski on June 04, 2005 in his Squawks of the Parrot blog.
: Go and see: <http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/blog/archives/000400.html>.
:
: Hence the subject.
:
: What the heck is wrong with Parrot development?

I can't comment on aspects I am in all likelihood blind to, but I'll
be glad to point out that one of the most *irritating* problems
is people who snipe from the sidelines without having earned the
right to do so by contributing.  Dan has earned the right to carp,
and deserves our respect for refusing to vent (much) in public, but
anonymous cowards are generally just interested in making trouble
without being held accountable.  Feel free to prove otherwise.

Larry