.cgi?  Is that really a CGI-based implementation?  Because that seems
a little, I don't know, backward-looking.  Maybe it's just me, but it
seems like it will just feed the all-too-common perception that Perl
is for CGI scripts, and "real" web apps need to be written in
something else (be it Java, PHP, Ruby/Rails, whatever).

Besides, I hope that the language and wiki will be successful enough
that a cgi-based implementation will completely fail to scale to meet
demand. :)

--
Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>