Darren Duncan wrote:
See http://perlcabal.org/syn/S02.html#Names for your answers.

Thanks for the link but nowhere in it does it state tha Perl 6 names are case sensitive. The best the do is this, which implies it is but doesn't state it.

"Other all-caps names are semi-reserved. We may add more of them in the future, so you can protect yourself from future collisions by using mixed case on your top-level packages. (We promise not to break any existing top-level CPAN package, of course. Except maybe ACME, and then only for coyotes.)"

So, I'll ask again: Where in the official documentation does it state that Perl 6 names are case sensitive?

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.