Tom Christiansen wrote:
> >In more of an attempt to be constructive, what if we identify the key
> >aspects to the AL that people like and then, for Perl 6, find legal
> >counsel to review and help draft a precise legal license with those key
> >features?

> Here's what I like: *LARRY AND LARRY ALONE* gets to say what happens to
> that thing we call "perl".

The plan of this working group is to propose RFCs for Larry's later perusal
about what should happen with copyright and licensing of perl6.

No one here gets to make the final decision; we develop RFCs that Larry then
uses to make decisions about what should happen.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn  -  http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn

PGP signature