Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:

> The IMPLEMENTATION section of the RFC is supposed to be mandatory, but
> there have been an awful lot of RFCs posted that have missing or
> evasive IMPLEMENTATION sections.

Well, I have to counter this with the following: Having a complete
IMPLEMENTATION section should wait until at least v3.

Why? Because many of the v1's get dumped or revised heavily. By v2, most
are either 90% of the way there or retracted. By v3, I think it's time
to get "down and dirty" and start figuring it out.

So I would say, v1's and v2's should get some slack. If the idea's still
around by v3, then IMPLEMENTATION should be considered. But doing this
before them is a waste of time, IMO.

-Nate