On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 03:56:00AM -0700, Carlos Ramirez wrote:
> Here's a listing of 'recommended reading' gathered from this list
> (provided by Nat). I'm not sure if this will be a permanent place for
> this link, but for now you can get it here. If i left out a book or if
> you have a new suggestion you can contact me or post it here and I will
> add them as soon as i can.
>
> http://www.perldoc.com/readinglist.pl

A little bit esoteric and hard to find (currently out of stock, I'm
afraid) but still a nice reminder that there are string algorithms
other than just simple substring search.

        String Searching Algorithms
        Graham A Stephen
        World Scientific
        ISBN 981-02-1829-X

P.S.  The "Structure and Inter..." is missing a final "s".

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen