This is not a criticism of anything. I am not a core developer but need to be
aware of what to expect when Perl 6 settles down into a production-ready state.
The Perl 6 binary within the January release of Rakudo Star is 10Mb on my Snow
Leopard system. Do I take it that the Perl 6 binary is, by design, much larger
than the current Perl 5.12 (1.6Mb) or is it simply that the Perl 6 binary is
likely to lose more weight during the refinement process? In other words, is
there a ballpark for how big the Perl 6 binary will be when development settles
down?

gvim