This is actually bad decision. If I'm concerned with *my* one-liner I'll use
-Mstrict and all would be great.
On the other hand, most of the time one-liners use one or two variables. Now,
how difficult is for human to track these two?

ps. -M-strict (no strict) is not valid command line option, so perl6 -e 'no
strict; ..' is to my knowledge only option to disable it.