On 11/3/19 11:31 PM, JJ Merelo wrote:
Again, running stuff and installing it as root is never a good idea. It's not a good idea either to dump your modules in a directory, the proper way to do that is through zef install, running as a non-privileged user. The privileges of the .precomp directory might be one thing, but there might be other at work here.