On 11/4/19 2:28 AM, Tom Browder wrote:
On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 02:25 JJ Merelo <jjmer...@gmail.com <mailto:jjmer...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    El lun., 4 nov. 2019 a las 8:35, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
    (<perl6-users@perl.org <mailto:perl6-users@perl.org>>) escribió:

        Problem still occurs with selinux disabled

One thing I noticed, you are missing a line at the top of your modules that should read something like "unit module MyModule;",

My actual modules all have this

and the export(:some-key) is okay.

But then, in the calling programs, use them something like this:

use lib </path/to/p6lib>;     # MyModule.pm6 is in this dir
use MyModule :some-key1, :some-key2; # note comma

This is my favorite method as it is far easier to maintain

HTH,

-Tom

Hi Tom,

I tried it both ways.  No joy.  But twice everything
started working, but then died again.  What did Fedora
31 do?

Thank you for the help!
-T

--