On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 04:44 ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
<perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

Todd, please don't be so careless in what you show us. It's difficult
to zero in on your problem.  Do me a favor and go to a clean, empty
directory somewhere named 'mytest', and create EXACTLY what I describe
here:

+ create a sub-directory named 'lib'
+ in the sub-directory create two files named 'A.pm6' and 'B.pm6'
+ the contents of 'A.pm6':

    unit module A;
    sub A is export(:A) { say "A" }
    sub B is export(:B) { say "B" }

+ the contents of 'B.pm6':

    unit module B;
    sub A is export(:A) { say "A" }
    sub B is export(:B) { say "B" }

+ back in directory 'mytest' run the following command
    and you should get the same results I do: a single 'A'.

$ perl6 -e 'use lib <lib>; use A :A; A'

Please show EXACTLY your command and the results, with no other
comment (and please DON'T TOP POST).

And do not make ANY changes to the test setup described above until I
ask you to.

-Tom