On 2020-01-15 15:36, Trey Harris wrote:
And there’s another example of exactly the sort of things Richard brought up.

How about: “I feel like Richard has not liked me for a long time, and that there’s nothing I can do about it. I feel like I could say almost anything and he would find something offensive about it.” If you feel you must make such statements, frame them from their correct perspective—as coming from your feelings, not as objective fact—and drop the hyperbole (“I can say the sky is a lovely shade of blue”) and gamesmanship (“not anything I can do... but maybe wait him out”).

Richard and I have a history from other places and
not just here.  Trust me, he does not care for me.
And I did not waste a hundred words stating such.

You can't make everyone in the world like you.

By the way, we are currently corresponding off line
with each other.