Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

As I explained in depth in another mail, it looks to be from the

"yekjeldi" Aryanpour dictionary.  Which edition, we still don't
know.

As I mentioned in my last email, in the original software it was claimed to be based on Arianpour. It was one-volume edition of Arianpour and at the time we checked a few words with the book at it seemed correct. Don't forget that I had modified the data before using it in the new dictionary and there have been some added words, too.

Best
-khanban-