On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Seems like I still should clarify some things for you :).
You've indeed clarified the conflicting results of the vote.  I shall
update my info accordingly.

> So, next time, don't let Roozbeh fool you with sayin those guys
> use it in Sharif University :P.
OK, but kindly don't involve Roozbeh in any  flamefests until AFTER he's
done with the fonts.  Then you may have a go at him all you like :)

> If you find anyone who claims
> "letter form" is used in Persian for anything other than what I
> described, ..., he's trying to confuse you for sure :P.

> Ok, time to go,

OK, some other time we can discuss use of ZWJ & tatweel & isolated letter
plus period used for abbreviations/short forms in Persian dictionaries.
(There's usually a chart in the front of the book.)
Something to look forward to in the future.

-Connie