Microsoft Lunar Hijri calendar is based on Calculation of Saudi Arabian Authority and not Kuwait as Saudi Arabia is the only country that relies heavily on LUnar Hijri calendar instead of gregorian in all Arab and Islamic world. In fact SA authority usually request built in customization for practical and Civic( planning holidays,...) for this calendar.