Ok, for the people who have replied to this.

I am not suggesting no pfe layer. I do actually use it and like the
functionality it provides.  What I do take issue with is the
cross-inheritence between layers - the base windows are a perfect
example.  That is what my meaning was in the first place, don't think I
explained myself very well.

Regards
  Bruce Nordstrand

  KSL Consulting Pty Ltd
  P.O. Box 4852, North Rocks, NSW 2151, Australia

  Phone: +61 2 9873-6256        Fax: +61 2 9873-6216
  Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Web: http://www.ksl.com.au
                PCDocs/Fulcrum <http://www.pcdocs.com/> Alliance Network
Member