On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:32 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> Attached is the patch to increase cache control max age (in http header)
> for static files to improve performance over longer run.
> By default it is 43200 seconds (12 hrs), which means that the static files
> like vendor.js, etc. will be fetched again from server after 12hrs. This is
> not required as these files won't change.
>
> Kindly review.

I have done the review, it looks good to me.
I have only concern about - with this change the caching will be done for
at least 1 year. I am still kind of confused, what should be the caching
time?

But - we can go ahead with this change.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*